You’ll learn about the needs of our community, and will be inspired to make focused investments that create real change.
IWCF members are focused on making a real impact through educated philanthropy—understanding the needs of the community, evaluating new approaches to address those needs and providing meaningful funding to selected grantees. We believe the collaborative power of giving can significantly address a critical or immediate community need that may otherwise be neglected. Successful projects funded since 2002 have proven that together we make a difference.
Membership is open to anyone interested in advancing women’s involvement and leadership in community philanthropy.
- New Members – may join at any time throughout the year. Annual contributions are payable upon joining.
- Various ways to pay for your membership—Check, Stock or Credit Card
- Matching grants are also encouraged.
- Click here to view IWCF’s calendar of events for the year.
- Please contact the IWCF office with any questions. (208) 343-IWCF (4923)